Here are the 6 web design basic coding principles you should follow in order to become a better web designer—through code. (Ok, so I added 2 more on top of the 6).
– CSS from top to bottom, biggest to smallest
– The Box Model
– Inline vs Block
– Classes vs IDs
– Less code = better code (usually)
– Understanding of parents and Childs (and how to design for it)
Premium Gatsby Starter Templates
○ Ultimate Gatsby Starter: https://adesignerwhocodes.gumroad.com/l/CQcrp
// COURSES THAT WILL HELP YOU BUILD BETTER WEBSITES
○ Bootstrap Bootcamp (for Bootstrap 5): https://bit.ly/bootstrap-bootcamp
○ Gatsby Demystified: https://bit.ly/3xf2yyQ
// Helpful YouTube Playlists:
http://bit.ly/3rrHj9D Bootstrap for Web Designers & Developers
http://bit.ly/36HEYPZ React Bootstrap & Gatsby
http://bit.ly/3twVn3C Gatsby for Web Designers
🛠 THE TOOLS & SERVICES I USE:
○ Where I buy my domain names (GoDaddy) – https://bit.ly/3v2GV2N
○ Email provider, lead generation and more! (ConvertKit) – https://bit.ly/3xbqwup
○ Graphic Design Tools, stock images and more (Canva Pro) – http://bit.ly/canva-pro-adwc
○ Website Hosting (Netlify) – https://www.netlify.com
► Join ADWC Nation on Discord
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
Hi there! Haydn Adams, BFA. I’m all about helping web developers and web designers build better websites, through code. Yes, coding and be difficult at first. But I’m here to demystify that. To make coding easy so that you can ultimately build a better website.
Got a question for me?